This is a MEMBERS ONLY portion of the website. This information is constantly being updated as a member benefit to you. Thank you for your continued support!
Council on Chiropractic Guidelines and Practice Parameters (CCGPP)
Doctors – use these CCGPP guidelines to fight insurance company abuses! Once doctors become familiar with CCGPP documents, fighting back becomes much easier!
Keeping up on the latest scientific literature is easier than ever before. You no longer need a medical library to stay current – the latest information is only a mouse-click away!
The Council on Chiropractic Guidelines and Practice Parameters’ (CCGPP) mission is to provide consistent and widely adopted chiropractic practice information and to perpetually distribute and update these data as necessary, so that consumers and others have reliable information on which to base informed health care decisions. CCGPP was also delegated to examine all existing guidelines, parameters, protocols and best practices in the United States and other nations with a chiropractic lens.
Published CCGPP articles include:
- Background and Methodology
- Low Back and Leg Complaints
- Chiropractic Management of Low Back Disorders
- Lower Extremity Conditions
- Myofascial Trigger Points and Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- Nonmusculoskeletal Conditions
- Chronic Pain Recommendations
For a complete list, click here.
CCGPPRapid Response Resource Center(R3C)
The Rapid Response Resource Center (R3C) provides the foundation for CCGPP’s Rapid Response Team and a resource for practitioners to use on their own. The R3C is an open access virtual library maintained on the CCGPP website.
Materials available are relevant and current peer-reviewed journal articles, either as abstracts or full-text, depending upon availability, with a summary and annotated bibliography for each topic. Topics currently addressed are:
- Chiropractic Scientific Review
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Dry Needling
- Low-Level Laser
- Lower Extremity
- Non-Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Soft Tissue (Myofascial Pain; Fibromyalgia; Tendinitis)
- Special Populations – Geriatrics
- Special Populations – Pediatrics
- Special Populations – Pregnant women
- Spinal Decompression
- Spine-Related Pain
- Upper Extremity
- Wellness and Health Promotion
The RC3 can be accessed here.